💰REWARD IF FOUND💰
- Date Your Pet Was Lost:
Thursday, July 13, 2017
- City Your Pet Is Missing From:
Everett, WA, United States
- Specific Location Your Pet Was Lost (cross streets):
Sunset Lane and 50th St
- Zipcode Lost:
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO OFFER A REWARD?:
- Pets Name:
- Is This Pet Spayed/Neutered?
- Does This Pet Have a Microchip?:
- Was Your Pet Wearing a Collar?
- Approximate Weight:
- Approximate Age:
- Please Give a DETAILED Description of Your Missing Pet:
Our cat Kitty didn’t come home last night, which she’s never done before. She is mostly an indoor cat but goes out for a few hours at a time in the neighborhood. We live very close to View Ridge Elementary in Everett. She is a calico, doesn’t wear a collar, but is microchipped. She is white on her lower belly and legs and has black and orange around her face and the top of her coat with green eyes. We think she was abused before we adopted her, so she’s pretty skittish towards people. She is six years old and medium sized. Please message me if you see her or have any other information on how to find her. Thank you.
- Contact Phone Number:
- Contact Email Address: