💰REWARD IF FOUND💰
- Date Your Pet Was Lost:
Friday, June 30, 2017
- City Your Pet Is Missing From:
- Specific Location Your Pet Was Lost (cross streets):
148th Street SE/41st Ave SE
- Zipcode Lost:
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO OFFER A REWARD?:
- Pets Name:
- Is This Pet Spayed/Neutered?
- Does This Pet Have a Microchip?:
- Was Your Pet Wearing a Collar?
- Approximate Weight:
- Approximate Age:
- Please Give a DETAILED Description of Your Missing Pet:
Classic brown tabby Bengal. Shades of dark and light brown, tan, peach and some white. Overall golden hues. Green eyes.
Has a minor defect that I can identify to prove ownership.
- Please List ANY Sightings or Possible Sightings You’ve Received:
Kingsridge neighborhood along 46th Ave SE in Bothell/Mill Creek. (Narrowing this search down now. Might or might not be her. Hoping to get a better look or a better picture.)
North Creek Park on 164th St SE and 3rd Ave SE. (Had clear pictures of a Bengal from 1 week ago. Hoping to hear of another sighting. Could be her.)
Reports on 36th Dr SE near Shaunessy (I believe most of these sightings have been of another cat that lives in that neighborhood.)
Reports for 41st Ave SE/150th St SE. (I think these reports are for a neighbors cat. If she were sighted free roaming this close to home, she would come home.)
A sighting in the vicinity of 46th Ave SE. (An older man reported seeing her coming from the power-line green belt and through a fence into a small park area near a new housing development. North of the Kingsridge development.)
- Contact Phone Number:
- Contact Email Address: