- Date Your Pet Was Lost:
Saturday, July 29, 2017
- City Your Pet Is Missing From:
- Specific Location Your Pet Was Lost (cross streets):
Waschke and Lange Rd
- Zipcode Lost:
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO OFFER A REWARD?:
- No (Unable To Do So At This Time)
- Pets Name:
- Is This Pet Spayed/Neutered?
- Does This Pet Have a Microchip?:
- Was Your Pet Wearing a Collar?
Gray long hair
- Approximate Weight:
- Approximate Age:
- Please Give a DETAILED Description of Your Missing Pet:
Juno is a gray long haired male cat. He is shy and does not like to be touched, except on his head. He has feline FIV. He has a chip but it was not activated. You can feel it in his left shoulder blade. He is almost always thirsty and drinks lots of water. If you find him or have him, please let me know. He’s a family pet and has two cat siblings who miss him.
- Contact Phone Number:
- Contact Email Address: