- Date Your Pet Was Lost:
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
- City Your Pet Is Missing From:
Federal Way, WA, United States
- Specific Location Your Pet Was Lost (cross streets):
276th and Pacific Hwy
- Zipcode Lost:
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO OFFER A REWARD?:
- No (Unable To Do So At This Time)
- Pets Name:
- Is This Pet Spayed/Neutered?
- Does This Pet Have a Microchip?:
- Was Your Pet Wearing a Collar?
- Approximate Weight:
- Approximate Age:
- Please Give a DETAILED Description of Your Missing Pet:
Sabot is black and brown and looks like a min-pin or mini Rottweiler. He was being watched by a room mate and gets very scared of arguments. Aparently an argument broke out and he ran out an opened door and has not been seen since. He is a very loveable friendly dog and I know someone found him and fell in love with him. But my heart still breaks everyday, i lost several family members last year including the murder of my brother. This was nust as heartbreaking. I still cry all the time cause i miss my baby. Please help me bring him back home. I have done several posts with no luck, i am despirate.
- Please List ANY Sightings or Possible Sightings You’ve Received:
No sightings at all
- Contact Phone Number:
- Contact Email Address: