- Date Your Pet Was Lost:
Saturday, March 10, 2018
- City Your Pet Is Missing From:
Lake Stevens, WA, USA, 98258
- Specific Location Your Pet Was Lost (cross streets):
8th ST SE & 93RD AVE SE
- Zipcode Lost:
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO OFFER A REWARD?:
- If You Would Like To Offer a Specific Reward Amount, Please Enter It Here:
- Pets Name:
- Is This Pet Spayed/Neutered?
- Does This Pet Have a Microchip?:
- Was Your Pet Wearing a Collar?
- If applicable, please describe the collar:
Mixed brown/orange/tan/black stripes/torbie
- Approximate Weight:
- Approximate Age:
3 almost 4
- Please Give a DETAILED Description of Your Missing Pet:
* UPDATE AS OF 3/16/18, she is still missing *
My cat, Sophie, is missing since 3/10/18. Please help me find her. Lake Stevens neighborhood behind LSMS. She is an indoor cat only. Someone in the house must have held the door open too long and she slipped outside. She is microchipped but does not have a collar. She is 4 years old, chunky/heavier, domestic short hair, mixed color brown/orange/torbie, light brown/hazel eyes. I have left items outside to help her find her way back home. Please help. She is very loved.
- Please List ANY Sightings or Possible Sightings You’ve Received:
Neighbor on SE 8th ST might have seen her 3/13/18 at 3am on his security camera.
- Contact Phone Number:
- Contact Email Address: