- Date Your Pet Was Lost:
Monday, March 26, 2018
- City Your Pet Is Missing From:
Tacoma, WA, USA
- Specific Location Your Pet Was Lost (cross streets):
South 12th & South Woodlawn Street
- Zipcode Lost:
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO OFFER A REWARD?:
- No (Unable To Do So At This Time)
- Pets Name:
- Is This Pet Spayed/Neutered?
- Does This Pet Have a Microchip?:
- Was Your Pet Wearing a Collar?
- If applicable, please describe the collar:
It’s a maroon colored color that was a previous cat’s of ours. Doesn’t have specified info for him on it, was just something to put around his neck Incase he got lost so people would know he has a home & he is very very loved
Not sure I think Tabby
- Approximate Weight:
- Approximate Age:
5 months old
- Please Give a DETAILED Description of Your Missing Pet:
My baby is mainly grey but has white mittens on all 4 paws & has a white belly. He has white outlining his eyes and around his mouth. He has dark gray & light grey stripes going up his paws extending from the white mittens. His back paws are all white and also have that same light grey and dark grey pattern. Also under his chin is white too. He has a long tail. He is also short hair. And just a baby at about 5 months old.
- Please List ANY Sightings or Possible Sightings You’ve Received:
So far I have none 😦 All I know is it’s raining really bad so I’m super worried for my baby!! He’s an indoor only cat!
- Contact Phone Number:
- Contact Email Address: