- Date Your Pet Was Lost:
Sunday, June 03, 2018
- City Your Pet Is Missing From:
- Specific Location Your Pet Was Lost (cross streets):
139th Ave SE and 138th Pl SE
- Zipcode Lost:
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO OFFER A REWARD?:
- Pets Name:
- Is This Pet Spayed/Neutered?
- Does This Pet Have a Microchip?:
- Was Your Pet Wearing a Collar?
- If applicable, please describe the collar:
- Approximate Weight:
- Approximate Age:
- Please Give a DETAILED Description of Your Missing Pet:
We are very worried because Woody ran off with his leash still on, so we’re afraid he may have gotten caught/stuck somewhere. He is a mini poodle (8 pounds), has a red coat (looks light brown) with no markings. He will respond to the name Woody and is friendly but runs fast. He has a BLUE COLLAR AND BLUE LEASH ON when he ran off.
- Please List ANY Sightings or Possible Sightings You’ve Received:
- Contact Phone Number:
- Contact Email Address: