- Date Your Pet Was Lost:
Tuesday, July 03, 2018
- City Your Pet Is Missing From:
Seattle, WA, USA
- Specific Location Your Pet Was Lost (cross streets):
25th Ave. NE and 95th St., Wedgwood
- Zipcode Lost:
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO OFFER A REWARD?:
- If You Would Like To Offer a Specific Reward Amount, Please Enter It Here:
- Pets Name:
- Is This Pet Spayed/Neutered?
- Does This Pet Have a Microchip?:
- Was Your Pet Wearing a Collar?
- Approximate Weight:
- Approximate Age:
- Please Give a DETAILED Description of Your Missing Pet:
Gwen is all black with a small white mark (like a locket) on her chest. She’s smaller – maybe 11-12 lbs. She has yellow/green eyes. She has a lean build and a smooth, short black coat. She is microchiped, but doesn’t wear a collar. She is an indoor-only cat who somehow got out. She is very shy.
- Please List ANY Sightings or Possible Sightings You’ve Received:
She hasn’t been spotted yet, but we suspect she is in our neighborhood. She’s really never been outside and we don’t think she would want to wander.
- Contact Phone Number:
- Contact Email Address: