- Date Your Pet Was Lost:
Thursday, July 26, 2018
- City Your Pet Is Missing From:
Everett, WA, USA
- Specific Location Your Pet Was Lost (cross streets):
11005 16th Ave SE
- Zipcode Lost:
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO OFFER A REWARD?:
- No (Unable To Do So At This Time)
- Pets Name:
- Is This Pet Spayed/Neutered?
- Does This Pet Have a Microchip?:
- Was Your Pet Wearing a Collar?
Domestic Short Hair
- Approximate Weight:
- Approximate Age:
- Please Give a DETAILED Description of Your Missing Pet:
My spayed female, domestic short hair cat has been missing for about a week now. She is black with a little white patch on her chest and lower abdomen. Her name is Nyx. She knows her name well and may even respond to it or “Nyxie Poo” with a sweet little meow. She’s about 8 years old.
She’s approximately 8lbs (possibly less if she isn’t eating well since missing). Loooooves belly rubs, and will drool when she’s petted just right.
Nyx is not microchipped, but she is completely up to date on vaccines and will be due for her next dose of revolution next week, hoping I find her by then.
She is terribly missed. Any sightings or information would be greatly appreciated.
- Please List ANY Sightings or Possible Sightings You’ve Received:
None so far…
- Contact Phone Number:
- Contact Email Address: