- Date Your Pet Was Lost:
Thursday, August 30, 2018
- City Your Pet Is Missing From:
- Specific Location Your Pet Was Lost (cross streets):
Clay Street and Alaskan Way
- Zipcode Lost:
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO OFFER A REWARD?:
- If You Would Like To Offer a Specific Reward Amount, Please Enter It Here:
- Pets Name:
- Is This Pet Spayed/Neutered?
- Does This Pet Have a Microchip?:
- Was Your Pet Wearing a Collar?
- If applicable, please describe the collar:
Blue. From the Seattle Humane Society
Mini Australian Shepard Mix
- Approximate Weight:
- Approximate Age:
- Please Give a DETAILED Description of Your Missing Pet:
White dog with brown spots and brown ears. Long white tail. Light blue eyes. Left eye has a brown freckle on it. Wearing blue collar from Seattle Humane Society. He is skittish. Not food motivated. Likes squeaky toys.
- Please List ANY Sightings or Possible Sightings You’ve Received:
- Contact Phone Number:
- Contact Email Address: