It happens that a situation arises in which a huge there is a desire to have a pet. Many people have trouble and cannot convey their feelings when they look at the animal and realize that their body reacts badly. It’s a common allergy to wool that many people want to fight. Drugs can help, but there are simpler options, such as hypoallergenic pets, that do not harm your health.
Hypoallergenic animals should not have wool that they will leave in their rooms. Such animals will not bring allergic reactions to their owners, such as tears and sneezes. That’s why you should choose safe animals like fish or reptiles if you want a pet that doesn’t provoke your body to be allergic.
In this article, we will also describe an animal like chinchilla. This pet will be friendly and affectionate, and it is not complicated in the process of caring. In addition, you won’t spend a lot of money on feeding and cleaning this pet. Moreover, the chinchilla that best suits asthmatics and people suffer from allergies.
Important criteria in the selection process
If you plan to buy a pet that is optimal for allergies, but you love dogs or cats, you should remember that the hypoallergenic nature of an animal is a factor that depends not only on the type of pet but also on the observance of hygienic norms and rules on the care of the animal by the owner. This process has details:
- Hygiene. The risk of an allergic reaction will be reduced if you write and bathe your animal regularly. It’s not the right time to clean a tray, dirty animal hair, moulting.
- Activity. Your animal must have an inactive lifestyle, so you should only consider calmer types. You must remember that in the dog’s saliva, there are components that contribute to the spread of allergens, but cats will not bring you risks in this issue.
- Size of the pet. It’s a simple factor, you just have to remember that the bigger the size of your pet, the more allergens you have on it.
Researchers have been able to determine that hypoallergenic levels depend on the colour of a dog or cat’s hair. Owners who have black-haired pets are allergic more than owners of light-haired animals are.
Hypoallergenic animals: correct choice of pet
- Shorthair sphynx. According to popular belief, this is an entirely allergenic type of pet, as it does not have hair on its body. The breed of this cat is friendly, small in size, sociable and playful, but it has a specific appearance.
- Saint Petersburg sphynx. This is the optimal choice for allergies. However, if you choose to choose this type of cat, you will need to buy a special soap to process the skin so you can bathe the cat properly and often.
- Australian silky terrier. It is a lively and active dog covered with thin and long hair. You’ll have to scratch and bathe this animal regularly. If your animal care is responsible, it will become completely hypoallergenic.
- American hairless terrier. This breed is characterized by a complete absence of fur. This pet is very active and friendly. Despite the absence of wool, it has no skin problems, but you still have to find proper and high-quality bathing facilities.
List of exotic hypoallergenic animals
If you want to buy an exotic animal, we can recommend you some options. Most types of these animals will not have wool, so they will not bring you any trouble. These pets are beautiful and interesting, such as a chameleon or a Syrian hamster. In addition, you can make your choice in favour of Baldwin or skinny (this is a variety of guinea pigs.